EBS is a leading consulting company that has been operating in Ukraine since 1998 and was created as a single consulting center designed to support the entry of new players into the market, assist in the development, solving everyday problems of Ukrainian companies and international investors. We understand the region and the philosophies that guide business, but most importantly, the EBS team, which consists of more than 250 qualified experts, can understand how to unleash the potential of each company.
One of our main advantages, in addition to exceptional expertise – the primary care of employees, which is confirmed by the high percentage of employees working in the company for more than 5 years. If you are not afraid of interesting and difficult tasks, you.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is able to prioritize tasks and strives to achieve results;
- Is able to build effective communication and work in a team;
- Learns quickly and has analytical thinking;
- Adapts to changes;
- Not afraid of challenges;
- Experienced in managing a project team.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Higher legal education;
- Knowledge of English (at the level of Upper Intermediate required);
- Experience from 2 years;
- Knowledge of economic, civil, tax, corporate, labor law, civil, economic and administrative processes;
- Proficiency in PC: MS Office, “Liga: Zakon”.
MAIN FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing oral and written advice on legal issues;
- Analysis and preparation of business contracts (including foreign trade contracts);
- Preparation of corporate and other legal documents;
- Representation of the client’s interests in state bodies;
- Accompanying the passage of inspections of enterprises (including appealing the results in administrative and judicial proceedings);
- Representation of clients’ interests in courts;
- Legal support of business activities of clients (Ukrainian and international companies).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Formal employment and competitive wages;
- Transparent career growth system;
- Medical insurance of employees;
- Ongoing support for professional and personal development, including corporate training system;
- A friendly team with an atmosphere of respect and mutual assistance.
We are looking forward to your resume!