EBS is a leading consulting company that has been operating in Ukraine since 1998 and was created as a single consulting center designed to support the development of more than 800 enterprises, solving everyday problems of Ukrainian companies and international investors. The EBS teamconsists of more than 250 qualified experts, who contribute to strengthening the company’s leadership position on the market.
One of our main advantages, in addition to exceptional expertise – the primary care of employees, which is confirmed by the high percentage of employees working in the company for more than 5 years. If you are not afraid of interesting and difficult tasks, you want to enrich your own experience and enjoy the tasks with an asterisk – then we are looking for you, our Junior Auditor
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is able to prioritize tasks and strives to achieve results;
- Is able to build effective communication and work in a team;
- Learns quickly and has analytical thinking;
- Notices even minor details and understands their importance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Higher education in accounting and auditing;
- 2 years of work experience in a similar position as an assistant auditor;
- Proficiency in English at the “Upper Intermediate” level;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting standards/IFRS;
- Experience in conducting inspections as part of a team (experience in charge is an advantage);
- Experienced PC user (in-depth knowledge of Excel, experience with Caseware);
- Possession of САР/СIРА/DipIFR certificate will be an advantage.
MAIN FUNCTIONAL DUTIES:
- Participation in the audit of financial statements according to Ukrainian Accounting standards/IFRS;
- Preparation of audit documents;
- Communication with clients;
- Work at Caseware.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Formal employment and competitive wages;
- Transparent career growth system;
- Medical insurance of employees;
- Ongoing support for professional and personal development, including corporate training system;
- A friendly team with an atmosphere of respect and mutual assistance.
If you would like to become part of our team, we are looking forward to your resume!