EBS is a team of like-minded professionals who unlock creative potential and help believe in their capabilities to those who seek to grow, develop and become successful.
The EBS team consists of 230 qualified specialists, taking into account the specifics of our activity and constant development, we very often have new vacancies related to expansion. Therefore, you have a unique opportunity to develop together with us and enrich your own experience.
We are looking for people who want to develop, are ready to achieve high results and know how to work harmoniously in a team. We offer you a stable salary, a social package, full-time work, career growth prospects.
- higher education;
- 2 years of work experience in the personnel department;
- work experience in organizations with at least 100 employees;
- experience working in consulting companies will be an advantage;
- knowledge of personnel administration;
- knowledge of labor legislation;
- work experience in 1C (knowledge of ZUP 8.3);
- English language – average level of proficiency;
- the ability to make decisions within the framework of one’s competencies.
- organization and management of personnel document flow of client companies (registration of admission, transfer, dismissal of personnel, vacations);
- providing consultations on issues of labor legislation;
- interaction with state bodies (formation and submission of reports);
- creating and submitting personnel reports.
The company offers:
- official employment;
- competitive salary;
- possibility of career growth;
- corporate training, English courses locally in the office;
- medical insurance;
- revision of salary and position annually;
- interesting projects.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you fully meet all the above requirements, send your resume.