EBS is a leading consulting company that has been operating in Ukraine since 1998 and was created as a single consulting center designed to support the entry of new players into the market, assist in the development, solving everyday problems of Ukrainian companies and international investors. We understand the region and the philosophies that guide business, but most importantly, the EBS team, which consists of more than 250 qualified experts, can understand how to unleash the potential of each company.
One of our main advantages, in addition to exceptional expertise – the primary care of employees, which is confirmed by the high percentage of employees working in the company for more than 5 years. If you are not afraid of interesting and difficult tasks, you want to enrich your own experience and enjoy the tasks with an asterisk – then we are looking for you.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is able to prioritize tasks and strives to achieve results
- Is able to build effective communication and work in a team
- Learns quickly and has analytical thinking
- Notices even minor details and understands their importance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Higher education in finance and accounting
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage
- Confident PC ownership: MS Office.
MAIN FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoicing for payment to customers
- Carrying out of acts of the executed works, expense invoices
- Registration of tax invoices
- Weekly control of receivables
- Work with in-house lawyers under contracts with clients
- Control of receiving original documents from customers and dealers
- Quarterly reconciliation with clients
- Submission of statistical reports
- Management accounting.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Formal employment and competitive wages
- Transparent career growth system
- Medical insurance of employees
- Ongoing support for professional and personal development, including corporate training system
- A friendly team with an atmosphere of respect and mutual assistance.
We are looking forward to your resume!