Full compliance with legal requirements
Mitigation of risks in connection with misuse of sick pay provided by the Social Insurance Fund
Reduction of HR department’s workload
Expert assessment of filling in sick leave certificates
The process of checking and filling in forms or sheets is laborious and takes an unreasonable amount of time and resources from the HR department. That is why occasionally the best solution is to outsource the filling of sick leave because EBS experts do it quickly, and also, thanks to their experience, minimize the likelihood of errors, saving you money.
After the certificates of temporary incapacity for work are transferred to the EBS office according to the inventory, they go through several stages of processing.
The service of examination of filling in sheets of temporary disability includes:
- Evaluation of the ability to accept sick leave for payment.
- Checking the completeness, correctness of filling in all sections of the front side of the sheet of temporary disability, in accordance with the requirements of the law.
- Reconciliation of the dates of release from work due to temporary disability with the data of the time sheet, with subsequent adjustment of the time sheet based on the sheet data.
- Filling in the sections of the reverse side of the sheet of temporary disability (personnel part – optional).
- Checking the calculation of average earnings and determining a more profitable option for the employee (in cases of calculating sick leave for pregnancy and childbirth and childcare benefits).
- Full compliance with legal requirements
- Mitigation of risks in connection with misuse of sick pay provided by the Social Insurance Fund
- Reduction of HR department’s workload
What are the advantages of the examination of filling in sick leave certificates?
- The audit is carried out in full compliance with the requirements of the law;
- Reducing the risks associated with the misuse of FSS funds on sick leave;
- Opportunity to receive advice from EBS experts on the issues of registration of temporary disability certificates, as well as on issues of payment of benefits to employees;
- Reducing the risk of non-acceptance of benefits paid at the expense of the FSS for offset when audited by government agencies;
- Reducing the burden on HR employees and the ability to shift focus to strategic issues.
Examination of filling out sick leave as an investment in the development of the company
Improving the quality of accounting
Optimization of management decisions
Focusing on strategic planning and development
Attracting new investments and opportunities
Benefits of the examination of filling out sick sheets with EBS
Reduction of accounting costs
Avoid duplication of functions
Prompt response to client requests
Optimization and improvement of the quality of the accounting and tax accounting system
High-end hardware and software
Large volumes of information processing by our specialists
Constant monitoring of legislative changes
Acquired experience at leading enterprises
We will be happy to hold an introductory meeting with you to clarify all details and requests and a FREE consultation on setting up the process of expertise in filling out sick letters
years on the market
more successful projects
What is the provision of services for filling out sick leave?
An EBS specialist will conduct a visual inspection of the front side of the temporary disability sheet and check:
- the presence of corrections in the sick leave and the correctness of making such corrections by the doctor;
- the correctness of filling in the data of the employee, employer and medical institution;
- availability of data on the period of release from work, the chronology of dates, the treatment regimen and the doctor’s data;
- the presence of the necessary signatures, seals, and codes.
EBS experts compare the sick leave data with the time sheet data. If discrepancies are identified, the time sheet is adjusted.
Reconciliation of the data specified in the section “Duration of the insurance period” of the reverse side of the temporary disability sheet with the data of the length of service of the employee presented in the accounting (optionally).
Completing the sections of the temporary disability sheet relating to information about wages and assigned benefits.
EBS experts, after issuing temporary disability certificates, prepare an inspection report indicating the disability certificates filled out in violation of the established procedure and indicating the violations found. The prepared report is submitted to the company along with the completed original certificates of incapacity for work.