Despite the seeming ease, payroll accounting is one of the most time-consuming components of the complex of accounting tasks. There are a number of reasons for this, the first of which is the confusion and frequent release of new standards of Ukrainian legislation related to payroll, as well as the intersection of many areas in one issue – tax, labor legislation, etc. Indeed, in order to avoid fines, a specialist must have not only the skills and care inherent in an experienced accountant, but also be an expert in legal aspects.
Benefits of outsourcing HR and payroll:
• Savings. Outsourcing allows you to focus on key aspects of your business, optimize not only your expenses, but also the main resource – time. After all, the calculation of salary is by no means a daily need, and it is not economically feasible to keep highly qualified personnel in this area, as a rule;
• Minimization of risks. Outsourcing provides an opportunity to attract the best specialists who can standardize processes and reduce the number of errors that could lead to fines. EBS’s multi-level quality control system will help to avoid errors accumulated due to accounting, which is confirmed by our leadership in the Ukrainian market since 2003;
• Development and implementation of a remuneration and motivation system, which will increase the involvement of employees in work processes, and will also take into account the individual characteristics of your business.
Despite our more than 17 years of experience, the company regularly conducts trainings and introduces new regulations and instructions, which allows us to quickly introduce new software solutions. With the help of such a system for improving the quality of service, all outsourcing processes will be completed as quickly as possible and with the maximum exclusion of the “human factor”, as is often the case when an inhouse accounting specialist is conducted. The process is automated, but this does not prevent our experts from considering everything to the smallest detail.
What do you get by choosing EBS payroll for your company?
• Scrupulous calculation of advances, vacation pay, sick leave, compensation and taxes;
• Preparation of payment documents for the payment of income, as well as the transfer of taxes and fees;
• Preparation of the payroll;
• Timely and correct submission of reports to government agencies and funds.