|Minimum wages in 2020, UAH||Subsistence level in 2020, UAH|
According to Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On State Budget of Ukraine for 2020” the minimum wages in 2020 shall be the following:
- Monthly – 4723 hryvnias;
- Hourly – 28.31 hryvnias.
The State Budget 2020 does not stipulate increase in minimum wage in 2020.
Value of minimum wages is used when determining:
- Minimum unified social tax;
- Maximum nontaxable per diem expenses during business related travels within Ukraine;
- Severance pay in case of conscription or beginning of military service, referral to alternative (nonmilitary) service, etc.
According to Article 7 of the Law of Ukraine “On State Budget of Ukraine for 2020” the subsistence level per person per month in 2020 shall be the following:
- From 1 January — 2027 hryvnias;
- From 1 July — 2118 hryvnias;
- From 1 December — 2189 hryvnias.
In 2020 the subsistence level for main social and demographic groups of population is the following:
|Social and demographic population groups||Subsistence level, hryvnias|
|from 01.01.2020 till 30.06.2020||from 01.07.2020 till 30.11.2020||from 01.12.2020 till 31.12.2020|
|Children under 6 years||1779 hryvnias||1859 hryvnias||1921 hryvnias|
|Children (6-18 years)||2218 hryvnias||2318 hryvnias||2395 hryvnias|
|Able-bodied persons||2102 hryvnias||2197 hryvnias||2270 hryvnias|
|Disabled persons||1638 hryvnias||1712 hryvnias||1769 hryvnias|
|General value||2027 hryvnias||2118 hryvnias||2189 hryvnias|
Subsistence level for able-bodied persons is used to determine:
- tax social privilege, which reduces personal income tax