On September 29, at 9:30, the BEEF Meat & Wine Restaurant will host a business breakfast covering the following topics:
- Permanent representation or non-profit representation? Cases.
- Features of tax and accounting of representative offices. Controversial issues and options for resolving them.
- Financing of representation. What legislation has been in place since 2015 but has not yet been implemented?
- How not to pay income tax twice? Transition issues.
- Hidden Permanent Representation Risks in the Context of Transfer Pricing Rules, Global Trends.
Iegor Sinitsyn, Senior Tax Advisor
Alina Bakulina, Partner, Head of Transfer Pricing Group
Please email ASklyarets@ebskiev.com to confirm your participation
You must be logged in to post a comment.