Analysis and resolution of financial disputes
Conducting a detailed investigation
Although the problem of fraud is often under the radar, statistics tell us that the average loss from fraud is between 5 and 7 per cent of a company’s revenue. Therefore, the main rule of the modern entrepreneur is to trust, but control. It is in such cases that an outside perspective and the involvement of a third party to provide financial investigation is useful.
Financial investigation service with EBS
- A financial investigation service is an in-depth examination of the company’s financial activities, and is designed to reveal fraud, malicious manipulation or misuse of company funds.
- Investigations are carried out at all levels of a company’s operations: among employees, management, counterparties and third parties.
- Unfortunately, these types of fraud are always uncommon and if a business owner has any suspicions, he or she should consider conducting a financial investigation and EBS experts are here to be a trusted partner in Kyiv or any other city in Ukraine.
What is included in a financial investigation procedure?
The main task of a financial investigation service is to find documented facts of embezzlement of the company’s financial resources, as well as to identify threats to business operations.
EBS experts have exceptional experience in conducting such procedures
- Analysis and resolution of financial disputes at all levels of a company.
- Conducting detailed investigations.
- Damage estimation. It is given when financial fraud is detected. This involves evaluating both material and non-material aspects of the damage under the Ukrainian law in force.
- Anti-corruption. The service includes a full analysis of employees’ activity, investigation based on financial statements, review of controls. All detected misconduct will be considered in the aspect of responsibility for bribery within the framework of Ukrainian anti-corruption legislation.
- Cost-benefit analysis.
- Analysis of compliance with current legislation and identification of potential tax risks.
Financial investigations as an investment in company development
Improving the quality of accounting
Optimization of management decisions
Focusing on strategic planning and development
Attracting new investments and opportunities
Benefits of financial investigations with EBS
Reduction of accounting costs
Reduction of processes
Avoiding duplication of functions
Prompt response to client requests
Optimization and improvement of the quality of the accounting and tax accounting system
Technical and software at a high level
Large volumes of information processing by our specialists
Constant monitoring of legislative changes
Gained experience at leading enterprises
We will be happy to hold an introductory meeting with you to clarify all the details and requests and a FREE consultation on setting up financial investigations process
years on the market
more successful projects
For every business, even one that operates as openly as possible and has set up a financial department, fraud remains a major financial risk.
Despite the efforts made by company owners, such as employee incentive systems and other measures to reduce the likelihood of fraud, it is not always possible to uncover evidence of wrongdoing in their business. In such cases, you cannot do without experts who will provide a detailed check and quality results.
If you suspect a manipulation with financial statements and any fraud, inconsistencies in costs/income of the company or non-compliance with internal control rules, we recommend contacting us. After all, it is no secret that one of the pledges of a successful business is to prevent problems or resolve them at the initial stages. In any case, the effect that will give your business the financial investigation service by unbiased external experts will be more tangible than the financial costs.
A detailed investigation will show whether suspicions are justified, help find the culprits and ensure that your business operates integrally and transparently by analysing the causes of fraud and making recommendations from leading experts. If your company does not have a department dedicated to financial investigations or an established data handling system in place, outsourcing rather than implementing such a structure internally is the most cost-effective and efficient option.
Contact us by the phone number listed on the website or leave a request in the form below to get answers to all your questions or to plan an appointment for advice on financial investigation services in Ukraine.