Changes in the registration of the temporary residence certificate for foreigners

After the adoption of the Resolution No. 651 dated July 18, 2013 by the CMU (, foreigners who are citizens of countries for whom, according to international agreements with Ukraine, the receipt of a Ukrainian visa D is not compulsory, can submit documents to the Migration Service for the registration of a temporary residence certificate without additional crossing the border of Ukraine from the date of obtaining permission to use labor for such a foreigner.

2018-09-13T14:21:46+00:00 13.09.18|Taxation news|